Tuesday 26 February 2008

Snoop Dogg - Life of Da Party

Fuck me, how long is it since I've updated this place? Can't believe this is the first post of 2008. Happy New Year one and each.

This is just a quick one, I've got all kinds of stuff to post up on here when I get a spare 5 minutes, but in the meantime, here's a new one from Snoop Dogg from his forthcoming album Ego Trippin'.

Mr Dogg is still responsible for producing one of my favourite albums ever with Doggystyle, an album which gave us one of the best music videos ever involving dogs, and also influenced lots of complete and utter wankers to drive around in their shitty cars with the bass destroying the in car speakers as well as the songs.

First single "Sensual Seduction" is due out in the UK soon, I'm too lazy to research this, but Jo Whiley has been playing it lately, I think it's her record of the week at the moment, so that's due out soon. But this is the second single which won't be out here for a while. The album comes on March 11th.

Anyhow, this is good, it still doesn't elate me as much as the genius couplet "guess who's back in the motherfucking house, with a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth", but it is good, in fact, it's fucking brilliant.

You can grab a listen to it here.

Enjoy, and as promised, I'll stick some more stuff up soon. The degree will be finished within a matter of months, then I'll be as regular as fries.

No comments: