Thursday 5 June 2008

It Starts Tonight, Man

Cyber nerds and television nerds, take heed, Big Brother starts tonight. So apparently the theme is "Homegrown", not weed and that, just turnips and spuds and the like.

There's apparently a stand up comedian, a DJ, some parents, some over 40's, a "hot girl" amongst the people. I've also heard a rumour that they won't be doing the walk down the carpet after exiting the posh black cars this year. Also, rumours of a blind person going in? Seriously, producers, please don't make the targets that easy for me to take down.

Fish in a fucking barrel.

So, I've half decided that I will do a daily Big Brother blog to keep the creative juice flowing and to keep the depression and senility at bay.

God it's such a relief that the internet isn't in Braille format, Ray Charles, you're going down my boy.

No comments: