Wednesday 11 June 2008

Alex Is A Cunt

I'm not entirely sure if I need to elaborate much more on the title? Do I? From now on, I think we'll just refer to Alex as "cunt". I was being quite polite before by referring to her as Scatman Crothers, the legendary black actor, but now I think "cunt" will suffice.

Who the fuck does she think she is? The 23 year old cunt has got to be the most evil person on our television screens at the moment, aside from that bloke on the advert for Picture Loans who has got to be hunted down. "I'm talking to Mike from Picture", "As long as they don't cancel football". Fuck you, you horrible prick. I really hope the credit crunch is taking hold now like, I really hope that the loan from Picture has completely fucked you over, I pray that the bailiffs are coming in to take away all of your furniture, I hope your home has negative equity and your pig of a wife has left you for some other smug cunt and all you've got left is your stupid fucking video camera for you to make your stupid fucking videos of you and your wife when you're making important phone calls to people. You horrible fat piece of shit.

But the cunt, what a piece of work. You've had a kid, eh? That automatically qualifies you as having incredible life experience, does it? It's funny, I don't want to pigeon hole people, because it isn't the same for everyone, but when a lass has a kid when she's 15 and has nothing to do with the Dad, that makes me think of you as a slag, it doesn't make me think you're an amazing strong person who I should respect. It makes me think that maybe you shouldn't have been offering your rancid twat to everyone behind the bike shed, in the hope that you'll get some horrific offspring (who'll stab someone to death in a few years) and get a free flat off the social. Anyhow, having a kid, struggling through life, finding a job, does that make you so much better than everyone else, does it? Do you honestly think that other people haven't struggled, or other people haven't got fuck all, or other people haven't had kids, or other people went and got jobs, what makes you so fucking special, you cunt?

I can't stand bullies, but I hate people who stand by and let it happen even more. Vicky Pollard fucked up the chips, so she gets a world of shit off the cunt? Blind boy gets dressed up like a fucking tranny Action Man when he's mortal and he gets a world of shit. Every fucker just sits or stands there watching in silence, spineless bastards. That Max Headroom chef is sitting there, whilst cunt is saying "I'm not cooking, we've got a chef here, why should we cook". Why the fuck is he not saying something, is that why he came in to the house, so he could cook for the full duration?

Poor Pollard is crying with child bearing hips girl, and poor blind boy man, did you see him crying the other day through his poor dead, black eyes? Saying that, that wasn't nothing to do with cunt, that was because of stroke victim and shit shitter arguing about the wedding. Did you hear what Ray Charles came out with? "I don't want the wedding to be off because I'm blind" What? What the fuck are you on about man, Ray? The wedding is going to be called off because you're blind? I tell you what, get your fucking poncho back on and get back to feeling around the walls like a dog looking for somewhere to piss, when we get back round to playing the disability card then you can pipe up, until then, keep your fucking mouth shut as well as your eyes, you fraud.

So the cunt got a warning for her attitude and for her behaviour. It's quite obvious that she'll be voted out when she's up for eviction in what will possibly be the biggest landslide ever, but what's the betting that the producers do their very best to keep her in for another few weeks. I have a feeling that things inside the house are going to get very ugly and I really hope that Alex's life gets destroyed outside of the house. I hope she loses her child, her job, her friends and her family.

I'll do a proper update on Friday as I've got a few things on right now. Other than the news on afforementioned cunt, it's looking likely that shit shitter will be evicted on Friday.

No comments: