Friday 5 October 2007

I Love Black Kids

Further to previous correspondence, my new favourite band have been getting a favourable write up over at Pitchfork.

Their Wizard of Ahhhs EP has been getting a respectable 8.4 out of 10 from the Pitchfork journo's. You can download the full EP from their MySpace and view their Pitchfork write up here.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before they're snapped up and I have a full album to listen to, instead of having the demo on constant repeat on my iPod. I actually woke up at 4 in the morning today with "Hit The Heartbrakes" whirring round and round my head at a million miles an hour. That type of thing hasn't happened to me for about 12 years and that is why I am so fucking excited about this band.

Please, get this band in your life.

No comments: