Sunday 2 March 2008

The Twelves

Further to the previous Black Kids post, and following lots of investigation, it seems that the track I heard on Saturday morning is very likely to be a remix by The Twelves.

I'm struggling to find any other information at the minute, other than a Wikipedia entry which has been erased but still seems to be in Google's data bank.

From the furious googling that I've done, it may have been originally suggested that the B-side's to the single would be The Twelves' remix and a Black Kids track called "Disco's & Dragon's". Whether this will be for the US only, or if the tracklisting has changed, or is subject to change, or if there'll be two versions of the single released, who knows?!

Very cloak and dagger/smoke and mirrors isn't it?

Well at least I can rest easy now that it seems that what I've heard is definitely a remix. And it is shite like.

That's that for now, I'm going to try and get a Grand Theft Auto IV feature type thing done in a few days.

1 comment:

The Twelves said...

Lot of anger there, dude.